Saturday, May 26, 2012

Protect her

Looks she enjoys her life with her colleagues.......sampai aher balik last night. she doesn't that I'm worried about her. But I trust her,why she still doesn't trust me?!! What did I do wrong again? She changes completely since she starts working. She eventually forgets me, and trust her with her colleagues more than me. I've known her since past 3 years. I know she can take care of herself, but still I'm worried. Kalau lelaki,okay jua.ni she's a girl,my special person..kalau inda couple bah, inda pulang ku ingau. She doesn't appreciate me. she doesn't know that i have to protect her. because recently in last month and this month,someone texting me that he/she will try to do anything to hurt or persuade her supaya ia jauhi or benci aku. last week, time ku habis solat malam jumat d masjid,ada org ikut aku or stalk aku sampai kerumah.aku inda tau sapa,tapi aku mau cari siapa orgnya. I will tell her when the right time comes. *update On 2nd June ( Saturday ) someone texting me again 8*17*4,that same number. It said that "my wish is come true,that both of you eventually will be separated but not forever. I send my persuasive person to persuade her for not loving you. Broke up with her,as soon as possible.Dont say anyword to anyone especially HER,her famili or police, or else I will hurt her even her families and I mean it. My man will be standby at all time. I'll be watching you and her,hahahahaha..fun fun fun!!!!!!hahahahaha,erase after this message and message log". That's what it said and send me a picture of what he's done if i dun't listen to him.That picture I dun want to show it because it is horrible.I replied it to meet that night,but he didnt reply it.I simply dont understand..can you just leave us alone?just hurt me,not her not her famili and my famili...aku ingau,kalau kami broke up,ingau this shit person will do anything to her.kalau seksa arah aku,manasaja..p jgn arah ia..hmmm.. Coward!!!!!I eventually will find him.I hope she understand and read it eventually. She enjoys herself while I'm hurting to protect her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online