Sunday, May 16, 2010


Last night, my Family and I celebrating daddy's birthday at Steamboat,Kiulap ( I forgot the name of the restoran). and my dad,last2 minutes,invites his sisters or rather my cousins to celebrate his birthday. But he doesn't know we had a suprise cake..ehehe...

The food was very delicious until my stomach fulls and became a round shape..ehehe..when the time comes, the waiter and waitress came along with a cake birthday and sang a birthday song to my dad. He was really surprised..ahaha..our family plan was worked!!ehehehe..after that, we are all say goodbyes and say thanks to my cousins for coming to clebrate my dad's birthday.

Here's a funny picture:-

My sister and me
My brother
Then we headed home,and when I'm on the way home, I feel so dizzy and I didn't sleep that well. then after I arrived home, I straightway went for shower, brush my teeth,then go to sleep ( I forgot to message my love, that I arrived home already,huhu sorry my love.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online