Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yesterday,kami da amazing week lagi,dmana Battle of the band was held on the Pandan Hall. I think 6-7 bands yg perform....

Aku ambil Nazmi, drumahnya trus kerumah Sham,lepak sana skjp...sal tunggu my other my buddy, Lolok...so sudah lolok ni dtg,kami skretalah ambil Steve,trus kdewan Pandan...kami duduk2 tnggu durg perform..

Dpendekkn ceta,among most of the bands,my friends Irdi and his buddy are the winner of the battle of the band dengan lagu dari band Dewa(ku tak ingat pa nama lagunya), Goyang Inul & I will not survive.they are the best of the best....Congrats guyss!!! =D

Today at school,kami ada perform Nasyid...n I participate in this event...and the winner of this event are course Manufacturing.Congratz guys...

That's all for today I can post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online