Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally!!!

Aku single officially almost 1 tahun 5 bulan..and i'm met many gurls but still, no one cured my heart untill I met this one girl..She's caring, understanding, manja, olwes make me happy, give me strength n support. Then my heart said that maybe, she's the right girl for me..Then I propose her many times, but I understand that she said that she'll give her times to relief her pain,her heart's pain.As long as I stay with her, n keep in touch with her, one day she'll accept me,until today x))

This afternoon, She finally accepted me. I cannot believe it + so surprised + extremely happy that she accept me..It's like my pain in my heart is finally released..WUUUUHUUUUUU,ehehehe xD.I know she always check my blog,maybe she is smiling or laughing right now,xp.ehehe..

But I will love her n always make her happy. My memories from the past is already gone n I've made a new life and new chapter..I hope n pray our love will remain forever..

Thank you my love, Farrahana a.k.a. Anna a.k.a. Jojo =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online