Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged by Fierrss

Starting time- 12.07 am
Name-Muhammad Yusra Akmal
Sisters- 1
Brothers- 1
Shoe size- 7 or 8
Height : 5'2

Where do you live?
> Kpg Sg teraban

Have you ever been on a plane?
> yeah

Swam in the ocean?
> Nda pernah and I don't want to

Fallen asleep at school?
> Yeah if Teacher talks crap

Broken someone’s heart?
> Yeah

Fell off your chair?
> yeah

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
> Umm...can't remember

Saved e-mails?
> yups2

What is your room like?
> ada katil,tv,DVD,Buku notes,meja,kerusi etc.

What’s right beside you?
> My right Shoulder

What is the last thing you ate?
> Mee Goreng

Chicken pox?
> same as fierrss

Sore throat?
> Yeah

Stitches?
> umm,nope..

Broken nose?
> Nope and I don't want to

Do you believe in love at first sight?
> It depends

Like picnics?
> Of course,chill and mandi d pantai,hahaha

The last person you danced with?
> Sapa aah???

Last made you smile?
> No comment...

You last yelled at?
> antah aahhhhh....

Today did you...

Talk to someone you like?
> I don't Know,adakah??

Kissed anyone?
> nadai

Get sick?
> Nope

Talk to an ex?
> Nope

Miss someone?
> Antah aaah

Who do you really hate?
> Nda baik benci sesama manusia

Do you like your hand-writing?
> It depends on my mood.

Are your toe nails painted?
> Nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
> No one

What color shirt are you wearing now?
> Pyjamas Light Blue

Are you a friendly person?
> Do I?

Do you have any pets?
> Yess

Do you sleep with the TV on?
> a2 tu pn lau tertdo

What are you doing right now?
> Doing This taggedlah

Can you handle the truth?
> Yes I Can

Are you closer to your mother or father?
> Both

Do you eat healthy?
> 50 50

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
> ermm......

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
> Home and Beach

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
> Both

Talkative..?
> Haha,Wat do you think?

Are you confident?
> well it depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) main carah polis and pencuri dgn laki2..
2) Main bola pkai tin
3) Main game SNES until PS1
4) Liat Tv power Ranger and Ultraman
5) Baca Komik

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Sedekah arah fakir miskin and helps palestine
2) Built a Mega-Ultimate-Super-Tanks or Transformer so that I can destroy Israel
3) Built a Big House or mansion for my home
4) Travels To Japan and Korea and lives there.
5) haj with my parents

5 of my bad habits
1) Malas
2) pementel
3) Moody
4) Degil
5) make a decision without thinking

5 places I've lived/living
1) Home
2) Seria
3) Kpg mata2 and rakyat jati at my cuzn's
4) Muara
5) at my nene's house D panchor

5 person to tagged
1) Turin
2) MKJB EEE
3) Steve
4) Nannie
5) Iwee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online