Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged By Iwee

1. Are you happy?
- A bit

2. Who was the person u talk to?
- Azrul

3. The last person u chat with?
- Fierss

4. What were you guys talking about?
- Pasal Assignment.

5. The last place you went beside home?
- Excapade

6. Are you worried about something?
- Not really

7. Chocolate or vanilla?
- Both

8. Are you a talkative person?
- I dont Know,Do I?

9. Who do you wanna be right now?
- ..........................

10. Are you in love him/her?
- I'm single

11. Have he/she ever made you cry?
- Like I said, I'm single.

12. Are you close with anyone right now?
- Yes

13. Do you guys meet everyday?
- Yes.

14. Do you have a wish?
- yes.

15. How are u today?
- I'm Fine,thanks

16. Hows your day?
- I'm Okey.

17. Whats your plan for today?
- Play games

18. Whats your favourite song recently?
- A lot....

19. Does that song mean anything to anyone?
- No

20. Still listening to your ex's song?
- What the Hell?!

21. What's your favourite subject?
- Smua subject nda favourite.

22. You play tennis?
- Nda pernah

23. Your last ex that you met?
- I think you know who.

24. Is your relation working out nicely?
- Yeah.

25. The last person you would talk to?
- My Friends and my family.

26. What day is today?
- Saturday

27. Who was the last person to come to your house?
- My cousins

28. The thing u love most?
- My laptop and My PS2

29. Do you believe in long distance relationship?
- Yes I do.

30. Any reasons for your answer?
- Walaupun jauh Dimata, Dekat Dihati....

31. List 5 things you love most?
- Play Games
- Watching Tv
- Play football
- Online
- Hangout with my friends.

32. Tag 7 people..
-Fierrss
-Steve
-MKJB EEE
- Nannie
- Turin
- Azimah
- Amal Aqeela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online