Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged by Fierrss

I tag:

1. Amal Aqeela
2. Steve
3. Fadhli
4. Nannie
5. Fierrss
6. Azimah
7. Tiera
8. Turin
9. MKJB EEE

How you know 1?
> Kawan My ex-girlfriends

What would you do if you never met 2?
> Then I wouldnt have chill and fun in these years of MKJB.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
> Marah karang Sabree,hahaha.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
> Astafirullah

Do you think 7 is nice?
> of course..She's friendly and funny too.

Do you know anything about 8's family?
> yeap..:)

Tell me something about 9.

> Well,they are my close friends.

What language does 2 speaks?
> Jamaican + Japanese Language(hehehe,jokes)

Who is 3 going out with?
> With his classmate.

How old is 4?
> umm.....22(or 44 yrs old)hahaha,jokes.

5?
> 18,I think.hee.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
> ntah ah,blum lagi tanya,hee.

7?
> same as no.6.

Is 8 single?
> yea I think,hee.

What is 9's last name?
> bnyk kali ah,kan dsebut nama last name,huhu.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
> no comment.

Which school does 2 go to?
> same as me,MKJB.

What do you like about 3?
> He's Friendly.

If you've done this tagged,then there's no need for you to write again,ok?hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online