Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged By History

I tag: (Yang sudah tak payahlah tagged lagi =D)
1. Steve
2. Nannie
3. History
4. Efra
5. Iwee
6. Turin
7. Amal Aqeela
8. Tiera
9. Azimah

How you know 1?
My classmate and my bro (kan abg?ahaha)

What would you do if you never met 2?
I regret it.....

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
Yuckkkkkk!!!!

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
No,they are family,right ladies??

do you think 7 is attractive?
Wakaranai.......

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
A bit.....

Tell me something about 9.
Well, she was ex-classmate of Instrumentation course and now she's in the Plant course. She's friendly and funny.

What language does 2 speaks?
Melayu, English

Who is 3 going out with?
With his best friend and his classmate and me(Brother in Law),ahaha.

how old is 4?
19 or 20, I guess.

5?
ummm, 21 or 22??

Who is 6 favourite singer?
Dygta, same as me, right?

7 ?
ummm, guess she likes sentimental song or R n B

Is 8 single?
Umm...I dont Know....

What is 9 last name?
Zimah kali.....

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Astafirullah........

Which school does 2 go to?
Maktab Kejuteraan Jefri Bolkiah

What do you like about 3?
He's my brother, of course hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online