Friday, September 19, 2008

Aku,Dia & Memories....

Since last month dia putuskan aku,Hidup aku Nda tentu arah,ada sikit nda concentrate on studies.kdg2 nada mood(kata nannie"ngilu sja gigi ku liat mua mu,mcm ku mkn manga aa...masam huhu~~").

The Truth is I...I still Love her,I still care about her. Im willingly to wait forever to make her come back to my life,but I cannot force her.On that __th September 2008. it was our anniversary and my heart keeps calling for her and memories between me and her were covered all in my mind and I couldnt sleep at that night.

But I understand,Its my fault after all and I deserved it =(
Both of us will continue our life, gaining our own future and we still contact each other as a friend and someday she and I will find ourselves in love again.

But no one will replace her in my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online